Educational Seminars and Webinars
- This event has passed.
Buffalo Compliance Update Breakfast
April 18 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Lisa Allen, VP Regulatory Affairs will provide the latest regulations and guidance.
This activity is approved for 2 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General).
Washington update and a review of ACA Penalty letters
- IRS Advisory Council (IRSAC) update.
- What is your course of action when you open letter 226J from the IRS and see a 1.2 Million dollar penalty?
- How will you complete your Premium Tax Credit form?
- If you do owe a “B” penalty, how do you pay it?
Review of NYS Paid Family Leave for 2019
- Review of benefits for 2019 and the new Donor benefit
- Bereavement benefits were not signed into law, but are they off the radar? Don’t think so.
Department of Labor Audits
- NYS Attorney General and Department of Labor join forces for Health & Welfare audits
- Top 10 Health & Welfare Plan compliance traps and what it could cost you
- DOL Issues 2019 Adjusted Penalty Amounts, what are they?
Update on NYS Sexual Harassment Policy and Training Requirements.
IRS Form 5500 and new Schedule J, what it means to you
We will review the proposed changes to the IRS Form 5500. The removal of the exception rule for employers with less than 100 participants.
- Can you answer yes to the question “Did you comply fully with ACA”, what happens if you have to answer no?
- A deep dive into the new Schedule J, what will be required and where are you going to get all of that data