Educational Seminars and Webinars
Introduction to Consumer Directed Healthcare and Account-Based Plans: HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs and HRAs
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Stacy Barrow, Esq. offers an introduction to consumer directed healthcare including:
- Background on Consumer Directed Healthcare
- HSA Eligibility and Contribution Rules
- Using HSA Funds
- Employer Contributions to HSA
- HRAs and FSAs under the ACA
- An understanding of the rules surrounding high deductible health plans (HDHPs)
- How HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs can coordinate with HDHPs
- How HSAs, FSAs and HRAs have changed under the ACA
All seminars are eligible for HRCI, SHRM and CEBA credits unless otherwise noted.
Speaker: Stacy Barrow, Esq.
Stacy Barrow is BAN’s Co-Director of Compliance and a partner at Marathas Barrow Weatherhead Lent LLP. Mr. Barrow is a sought after speaker on all aspects of employee benefits law, including the Affordable Care Act. He has published numerous articles and has been widely quoted on issues arising under the Affordable Care Act. He is widely recognized by clients, opposing counsel and national law firm ranking organizations as among the best in the field.