Educational Seminars and Webinars
THE FUTURE OF EMPLOYEE WELLNESS
April 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Gym discounts, Fitbit, ping pong tables and free snacks are often viewed as perks of employment than meaningful ways to boost wellbeing. There is a lack of evidence that they improve employee health over time and whether they are worth the investment.
Companies are looking to other strategies and are turning to volunteer opportunities to enhance purpose, build a socially responsible brand, and engage employees. Having opportunities to make a difference, contribute, and volunteer are of high importance to employees, regardless of their generation.
Join us for this session to:
- Identify why community wellbeing is an essential component of total health and wellbeing
- Learn the business case for volunteering (hint – it can have a greater impact than most traditional wellness programs do)
- Explore the impact of giving back on physical, emotional, and mental health and how you can benefit from the connection between volunteering and wellbeing
- Identify specific strategies you can use to determine what causes matter most to your employees
- Discover a range of organizations your company can partner with to boost community engagement
Presented by Rachel Druckenmiller, MS, Director of Wellbeing