Educational Seminars and Webinars
- This event has passed.
March 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
High (specialty drug costs for treating some chronic conditions can be as high as $1 million annually for a single plan member) and rising specialty drug costs have become the most important health plan cost driver for many employer groups. The entry of these drugs into the marketplace has raised important economic, health, and ethical questions for all health plans.
In this Webinar, Dr. Bruce Campbell will review:
- The clinical effectiveness of commonly used specialty
- The cost impact of these drugs, including ROI estimates and future cost
- The FDA specialty drug approval
- Ethical issues surrounding financing and use of these
- Current options for managing costs and ensuring appropriate use of these
All seminars are eligible for HRCI, SHRM and CEBA credits unless otherwise noted.
Ban Medical Director